Home | Search Global IT News:
IT News & Press Release Distribution:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, September 22, 2015 ) Portland, OR --
This comprehensive report contains 400 pages, 37 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the Spanish coagulation testing market during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the Spanish coagulation testing market; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance,
Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time,
D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX,
Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII,
Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation,
Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen,
Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S,
Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time,
Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
Enquire about this report at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/325378
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Test volume forecasts for over 40 major procedures by market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
- “Ideal” product models with tentative prices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Table of Contents:
II. WORLDWIDE MARKET AND TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
A. Major Routine and Special Coagulation Tests
B. Instrumentation Review
C. Major in Vitro Diagnostic Technologies and Their Potential Applications
1. Chromogenic Substrates
2. Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies
4. Molecular Diagnostics
8. Artificial Intelligence
9. Dry Chemistry
X. MAJOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
XI. DESIGN CRITERIA FOR DECENTRALIZED TESTING PRODUCTS
XII. ALTERNATIVE MARKET PENETRATION STRATEGIES
XIII. POTENTIAL MARKET ENTRY BARRIERS AND RISKS
XIV. COMPETITIVE ASSESSMENTS
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Big Market Research
Information Technology (IT) Advertisement
Information Technology Sponsors