Home | Search Global IT News:
IT News & Press Release Distribution:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, January 28, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global White Box Server market is estimated at $4.28 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $15.18 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.82% from 2015 to 2022. High level of Customization and low cost to install and increasing Number of Data Centers are the factors driving the market growth. In business type, data centers segment is anticipated to hold the largest share during forecast period. Rack Server segment in Form Factor is expected to move with highest CAGR during forecast period.
Non-X86 servers is anticipated to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period. In operating systems, Linux is expected to hold largest share owing to its features like cost efficiency and greater adoption by end users. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at significant level due to presence of cloud providers in this region.
For more information at http://www.reportsweb.com/white-box-server-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Some of the key players in the market include Compal Electronics, Hyve Solutions, Celestica Inc., Penguin Computing Inc., Mitac Holdings Corp., Servers Direct, Hon Hai Precision Industry Company, Ltd., Silicon Graphics International Corp. (SGI), ZT Systems, Inventec Corporation, Silicon Mechanics, Wistron Corporation, Stackvelocity Group, Quanta Computer Inc. and Super Micro Computer Inc.
Processor Types Covered:
- Non-X86 Server
- X86 Server
Form Factors Covered:
- Blade Server
- Tower Server
- Density-Optimized Server
- Rack Server
Operating Systems Covered:
Business Types Covered:
- Enterprise Customers
- Data Centers
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
Request Sample Copy: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001565052/sample .
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001565052/buying .
Information Technology (IT) Advertisement
Information Technology Sponsors