Home | Search Global IT News:
IT News & Press Release Distribution:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, January 31, 2017 ) "According to Publisher, the Global G.Fast Chipset Market is accounted for $XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period". Increased rivalry among the fixed internet services providers (ISPs), rising impact of National Broadband Plan (NBP) and increasing demand for ultrafast broadband services are some of the key factors boosting the market growth. However, limited application of gigabit rates is hampering the market growth. Greater cost-effectiveness provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/g-fast-chipset-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) segment is anticipated to command the largest market share during the forecast period. North America and Europe regions captured the largest market share. North America has major internet service providers such as Verizon (U.S.) & AT&T (U.S.). They are testing the G.fast technology to augment the broadband speed up to 1 Gbps with the help of existing copper infrastructure.
Some of the key players in G.Fast Chipset market include Mediatek, Inc., Centurylink, Inc., Broadcom Ltd., BT Group PLC, Metanoia Communications, Inc., Marvell Technology Group Ltd., Swisscom AG, Sckipio Technologies Si Ltd., Qualcomm, Inc. and Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.
Copper-Line Lengths Covered:
- Lines Shorter Than 100 Meters
- Lines of 100 Meters-150 Meters
- Lines of 150 Meters-200 Meters
- Lines of 200 Meters-250 Meters
- Lines Longer Than 250 Meters
- Distribution Point Unit (DPU)
- Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
End Users Covered:
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001565079/sample
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
10.1 Mediatek, Inc.
10.2 Centurylink, Inc.
10.3 Broadcom Ltd.
10.4 BT Group PLC
10.5 Metanoia Communications, Inc.
10.6 Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
10.7 Swisscom AG
10.8 Sckipio Technologies Si Ltd.
10.9 Qualcomm, Inc.
10.10 Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001565079/buying
Information Technology (IT) Advertisement
Information Technology Sponsors