Home | Search Global IT News:
IT News & Press Release Distribution:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, January 31, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSELs) market is expected to grow from $770.32 million in 2015 to reach $3361.23 million by 2022 with a CAGR of 23.4%. Increasing technological advancements equipping to use VCSEL in infrared illumination, growing demand from automotive electronics, and rising adoption of VCSEL in data centers are the driving factors propelling the market growth. In addition, growing acceptance of VCSELs in proximity sensing, GPS, and magnetometers is favouring the market growth. On the other hand, technological limitations are hindering the market growth.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/vertical-cavity-surface-emitting-laser-vcsels-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Europe accounted for the largest share in global Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSELs) market followed by North America. Asia Pacific is expected to witness huge growth rate during forecast period. The growth is accounted for increased demand from India and china. By application, optical fiber data transmission commands the largest market share driven by rising adoption of VCSEL in data centers.
Some of the key players in global vertical cavity surface emitting laser (VCSELs) market include Alight Technologies A/S, Avago Technologies Ltd., Finisar Corporation, II-VI Incorporated, IQE PLC, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Litrax Technology Co., Ltd., Logitech International Sa, Panasonic Corp., Pd-Ld Inc., Photodigm Inc., Princeton Optronics, Inc., Royal Philips Electronics N.V., Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Ultra Communications, Inc., Vertilas GmbH, and Vixar Inc.
Raw Materials Covered:
- Gallium Nitride (GaN)
- Indium Phosphide (InP)
- Gallium Arsenide (GaAs)
- Other Raw Materials
o Aluminium gallium arsenide (AlGaAs)
o Indium gallium arsenide nitride (InGaAsN)
- Biological Tissue Analysis
- Absorption Spectroscopy
- Chip Scale Atomic Clocks
- Analog Broadband Signal Transmission
- Laser Printers
- Optical Fiber Data Transmission
- Computer Mice
- Other Applications
- Other Colours
End Users Covered:
- Data Centers
- Consumer Electronics
- Other End Users
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001565101/sample
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
11.1 Alight Technologies A/S
11.2 Avago Technologies Ltd.
11.3 Finisar Corporation
11.4 II-VI Incorporated
11.5 IQE PLC
11.6 JDS Uniphase Corporation
11.7 Litrax Technology Co., Ltd.
11.8 Logitech International Sa
11.9 Panasonic Corp.
11.10 Pd-Ld Inc.
11.11 Photodigm Inc.
11.12 Princeton Optronics, Inc.
11.13 Royal Philips Electronics N.V.
11.14 Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
11.15 Ultra Communications, Inc.
11.16 Vertilas GmbH
11.17 Vixar Inc.
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001565101/buying
Information Technology (IT) Advertisement
Information Technology Sponsors