Home | Search Global IT News:
IT News & Press Release Distribution:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, March 04, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Mobile Analytics Market is accounted for $1.36 billion in 2015 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.3% to reach $6.61 billion by 2022. Market is primarily driven by smartphone penetration, big data, increasing use of mobile advertising, advancement in algorithm development, and surge for customer analytics. Further, demand for the cloud analytics tools will accelerate the growth of mobile analytics market. However, lack of awareness regarding mobile analytics together with data privacy & security concerns have restricted the market growth. Many enterprises are entering the market and providing advance solutions coupled with device management, ability to work in an offline mode and convergence with web analytics. All these factors would create huge opportunities in the coming years.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/mobile-analytics-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Mobile advertising segment is experiencing exponential growth. Technology is being widely adopted by retail and e-commerce sectors, additionally with transportation & government. North America is the leading market followed by Europe during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a highest CAGR.
Some of the key players in global Mobile Analytics market are Amazon Web Services, Inc, Adobe Systems Inc, comScore, Inc, IBM Corp, AdMob, AppSee, Flurry, Inc, Localytics, Google, Inc, Mixpanel Inc, AT Internet, Microsoft Corporation, CA Technologies, Oracle, SAP, SAS, Netbiscuits, Webtrends, Segment.io and Upsight.
- Application performance analytics
o Mobile A/B Testing
o Cross Platform Analysis
- Mobile advertisement
o Ad Attribution Analysis
o Conversion Funnel Analysis
o Campaign Analytics
- In-App Behavioral Analytics
o Event Tracking
o Touch Heatmaps
o User Profiling and Demographics
- Java ME
- Windows Phone
- Other platforms
- Mobile Phones
- Google Analytics
- Localytics Mobile Apps Analytics
- Mobile App Tracking
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564885/sample
End Users Covered:
- Banking and finance
- Retail and e-Commerce
- Information technology
- Other end users
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
13.1 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
13.2 Adobe Systems Inc.
13.3 comScore, Inc.
13.4 IBM Corp
13.7 Flurry, Inc.
13.9 Google, Inc.
13.10 Mixpanel, Inc
13.11 AT Internet
13.12 Microsoft Corporation
13.13 CA Technologies
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564885/buying
Information Technology (IT) Advertisement
Information Technology Sponsors