Home | Search Global IT News:
IT News & Press Release Distribution:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, January 28, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Automotive Telematics market is accounted for $14.31 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $106.24 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 33.2%. Increase in number of vehicles production coupled with Information and Technology is favoring the market across globe. High occurrence of road accidents & mishaps and in addition to this the greater developing economies are in demand for transportation with high safety measures, these all factors are boosting the market. Moreover, the adoption of the automotive telematics in fleet is providing more opportunities to the present scenario.
Across the segments, Wireless Safety communications segment is driving the market on account of increasing demand from drivers and passengers. Vehicle tracking application segment is expected to be the fastest emerging technology in market owing to the increasing demand of vehicle location& information techniques. North American market is expected to dominate the market in the forthcoming years; however, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing due to increase in demand for wireless communication within vehicle in emerging regions.
For more information at http://www.reportsweb.com/automotive-telematics-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Some of the key players of the Automotive Telematics market include Agero Inc, Airbiquity Inc, At&T, Inc., Beijing Yesway Information Technology, Continental Ag, Delphi Automotive Plc, Intel Corporation, Magneti Marelli S.P.A, Mix Telematics, Octo Telematics, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Verizon Communications Inc., Visteon Corporation and Wirelesscar.
- Automatic Driving systems
- Diagnostic Systems
- Driving Assistance systems
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Navigation Assistance Systems
- Telematics Control Unit
- Telematics Service Provider (TSP)
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Vehicular Emergency Warning systems
- Wireless Safety communications
- Automatic Crash Notification (ACN)
- Concierge Services
- Fleet Management Services
- Infotainment Services
- Remote Services
- Roadside Assistance Services
- Traffic Assistance Services
- CE telematics
- Embedded telematics
- Hybrid telematics
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
Request Sample Copy: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001565054/sample .
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001565054/buying .
Information Technology (IT) Advertisement
Information Technology Sponsors