Home | Search Global IT News:
IT News & Press Release Distribution:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, February 27, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Wearable Computing market is estimated to be $2.82 billion in 2015 with a CAGR of 45% is poised to reach $39.64 billion by 2022. Rising adoption of smart wearables due to its applications in industrial, tourism, and military areas and growing investments are the major factors driving the market growth. In addition, technological advancements in material sciences and information technology are the other factors fueling the market growth. However, high cost of wearable devices, low battery life and privacy concerns may hamper the market growth. North America accounted for the largest share. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to low price of wearable devices.
Some of the key players in global flight management system market include Esterline Technologies Corporation, Garmin Ltd, Thales Group, General Electric, Universal Avionics Systems Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc., Rockwell Collins, Leonardo-Finmeccanica S.p.A, Navtech, Inc., Lufthansa Systems, BAE System and Cobham Plc.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/wearable-computing-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
- Medical and Healthcare
-Drug Delivery Products
-Continuous Glucose Monitors
-Enterprise and Industrial
-Fitness and Wellness Application
-Defence And Security
-Augmented Reality Devices
-Virtual Reality Eyewear
-Smart Clothing And Textiles
-Activity Monitoring Device
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of the World
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001390882/sample
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
10.1 LG Electronics, Inc.
10.2 Valve Corporation
10.3 Nike, Inc.
10.4 Boston Scientific Corporation
10.5 Apple Inc.
10.6 Adidas AG
10.7 Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc.
10.8 Pebble Technology, Corporation
10.9 Smartlife Technology Ltd
10.10 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
10.11 Philips Healthcare
10.12 Zephyr Technology Corporation
10.13 Microsoft Corporation
10.14 Fitbit Inc.
10.15 Garmin, Ltd.
10.16 Sony Corporation
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001390882/buying
Information Technology (IT) Advertisement
Information Technology Sponsors